Monday, November 4, 2013

Drone programming and Pinball at Hacker Haven

Tomorrow is Hacker Haven; Tuesday between 6-7 pm. I've been told there will be soldering again.

Last Tuesday Ryan brought a drone for people to fly around using commands on the computer.




The Scientific Mom brought the pinball machine her daughter and her made.

Here is a close up of a the 3d printer. Not sure what was printing.

As I had hoped the Hacker Haven community is coming together really well. We have regulars attending that are helping to make this great. My plan is to make it out once at least once a month and try to bring value and new ideas to share. The reason I have been able to share things I've learned about making is because I have learned from the community at HeatSync Labs.

I will be on a panel at Maker Summit discussing education through making. This event is focused on those growing the maker community. Please share this with anyone that wants to be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment